Hello, I have a question about eBay. I have put on an article with commandments. Initial bid 250 € in hope maybe so 400-500 € to get. Over the days, the bid went up to 320 € and then came up on the last day today (where most of all start to offer correctly) two bids of about 650 € in. Of course I was happy. However, both bids were canceled shortly before the end of the action, which is why I have sold said items now for 321 €. I'm pretty sure that I was cheated by a buyer who intentionally offered extremely high on other accounts to discourage other buyers and then canceled both bids shortly before the end to join them as the highest bidder with a small purchase price of itEN. Of course, I can not prove it all but that seems completely logical to me. My question therefore makes it possible to reject the buyer on eBay and put it in again later?
Thank you in advance for the answers.
between the highest provider and no contract has been concluded:
§ 7 Offer formats and conclusion of the contract
Point 7: Buyers can only take back bids if there is a legitimate reason . After a legitimate bid return occurs between the user, who is repeatedly bidding after the auction due to bid decline and no contract is concluded to the seller.
Test the bidders who have withdrawn their bids. That was probably more of the maximum price.
These are the exceptions in which you can withdraw a bid
You can withdraw a bid if:
- The seller the description of the article has changed comprehensive.
- They accidentally entered a false amount. For example, you wanted to enter EUR 20, not EUR 200. In this case, enter the correct amount immediately after the return of the wrong bid.
- You can not reach the seller. You have the seller z. B. sent an e-mail and this comes back as undeliverable or you have tried to call the seller and the phone number does not work.
In the case of redemption of a bid, the time is important:
- If still 12 StunRemaining one or more until the end of the offer, all your commandments can be withdrawn.
- If the offer ends within the next 12 hours, you can only take it back to your last bid if the time of bidding is less than 1 hour.
lt. EBay just call it there ....
Over the days, the bid went up to 320 € and then came up on the last day today (where most of them do not start right first To offer) two bids of about 650 € in. Of course I was happy. However, both bids were canceled shortly before the end of the action, which is why I have sold said items now for 321 €.
I do not quite understand how the bids can be canceled.
Nope, then you had to start the price higher, the buyer acquired the article and probably already paid.
Shortly before, bids can not be taken back will. That works 24 hours before auction end no more.